Saturday, November 21, 2015

Dost Ki Biwi : Pakistani Sex Story

Hello readers. Looking to read some hot story today? OK; I'm sharing here my true sex story "Dost Ki Biwi". I hope some of you guys must be eyeing a friend's wife and a few of you may be lucky to get a chance to drill her. "Dost Ki Biwi" OR "Friend's Wife" is based on real events however the names are changed to keep the secrecy. I'm not a professional story writer so forgive me if I made writing mistakes in this Pakistani sex story. 
Friends-Wife

Dost Ki Biwi Ki Chudai (Fucking A Friend's Wife)
Dear friends, my name is Arslan and I'm working in a Government institution. I am 29 Years old. This story is just a few months old as my newly married friend "Imtiaz" has shifted to his 2 room apartment alongwith his beautiful wife. Her name is "Nazia" ( I knew her name already as it was written on their marriage invitation card). She is about 25Y old while my friend Imtiaz is in her mid thirties (about 36Y). 

He rented this accommodation just after the 3rd month of his marriage as his wife insisted to live separately. His luggage truck arrived and I went there to help him in settling the house. Meanwhile, I saw his wife while adjusting the furniture (just for a few seconds) and believe me, the look she given me just made me thinking. We exchanged eye stare for 10 seconds and her thirsty eyes scanned my entire figure. This was totally unexpected and for a moment I got confused. What she wants? what she needs? what kind of demand she raised through her eyes? I was searching the answer of all these question during that entire time. Though she never came infront again that day but she had raised so many question in my mind. She made tea for us and Imtiaz served it. 

After taking tea, I came back to my apartment. Sorry, forgot to tell that I'm still unmarried and living alone in a single bedroom apartment a few streets away of Imtiaz's house. A few days passed on and I tried my best to forget what happened that day but failed. My mind has started thinking about fucking my best friend's wife. I couldn't control myself. I was in a confused state of mind for that entire week as If it was a wrong judgement I could loss my best friend's trust.

On monday, I got an sms from an unknown number saying "Good morning" . I ignored usually as I do but the same cell number sent a message a good morning and good night every day. After 4-5 days of regular sms reception, I felt suspicious about the person, so I called back. The bell kept on ringing but not picked. So , I asked a few questions about the unknown text sender. 

Anyhow, My sixth sense worked and on next monday, I un-noticedly picked up imtiaz's android phone and dialed the number which was sending me messages. Oh my God, I was shocked to see what appeared on Imtiaz's phone as I dialed the number , It was saved with the name "Wife" So I quickly disconnected and deleted the dialed record. 

Then, I sent her an sms by saying "I know who are you". Suddenly, all my question were answered about that day incident and now I was fully expecting to fuck my best friend's wife. Anyhow, We kept on chatting through sms for at least 10-15 days and the level of frankness went on opening. I always advised her to delete my texts so that Imtiaz should never knew what was happening between his wife and his best friend. Then , I re-inserted my other sim which was closed past few months and Imtiaz had not been familiar with that number. 

Our chats were getting closer towards sex topic and soon we started discussing about girls and affairs and such fun stuff. She liked my stories, my past affairs and then after watching the atmosphere I asked her to meet me alone. She kept on forbidding for a few days, but I knew how our affair was started and there was no chance of getting failed. 

For 2-3 days I stopped replying her messages (just to express my anger) and the trick worked. She committed to meet me on tuesday during work timings. We decided to meet at 10am at my apartment as it was easier for her to visit the market for some reason and come to me. I made an excuse of illness to Imtiaz and asked him to handle the job matters for one day. This also confirmed that Imtiaz was in his office.

I was eagerly waiting for her and surprisingly she was dead punctual to the time. At 10am, my door was slowly knocked. I quickly opened it without making any noise and she came in. She was wearing a "Hijab" and burqa type dress so no one could guess who was she. I looked around and after watching no one outside, I locked the door. I didn't wait any more. I grabbed her and just locked my lips onto her smooching hot lips and made a long french kiss. 

She just pushed me away and said; you are too crazy and impatient. I again grabbed her and said; I can't wait Sono. You can't imagine how many days I waited for this to happen. I kept on admiring her beautiful figure and her lovely pair of boobs. I grabbed her boobs and kept on kissing her neck while removing her dressing. Soon I made her cloth-free and now she was just wearing a red bra and panty.

Oh my god, what a beauty she was. I had never imagined that hottie inside a burqa. I unhooked her bra and she just grabbed my dick for the first time in the whole session. I got a good dick but not a monster. It is around 7 inches but straight and hard like a pole. while removing her bra I judged her boobs size. The ideal boobs of 36 size were waiting for my hands. I licked her nipples and kept on sucking, licking her entire body. She started moaning. She was not fat, infact an ideal figure to lift. I picked her in my arms and just brought her onto the bed like someone bringing his sex doll to fuck bed. 

She closed her eyes, and started feeling the session. I started licking her feet, legs then slowly came up towards her thighs and her vagina. A louder moan came out as I touched her pussy. It was freshly shaved and small sized pussy with a tight hole. I guessed she must be virgin at the time of marriage. I licked her pussy all over and inside. she lost her senses and just pushed my head towards her pussy hole. After licking her for almost 20 minutes, I touched my dick with her face. OMG, probably she was waiting for a lollypop and as soon as I touched it with her lips, she just grabbed the half shaft of my cock. Her hot lips were en-circling my cock tip and she given me a nice blow. 

I had never seen such a lovely sucking skill. She sucked my dick to full length untill it reached her throat. She giggled, and then again started rolling her tongue over my cock tip- holding my dick shaft in her lips. Fabulous, the horny Pakistani wife got great blowjob skills. I couldn't control my words saying; common baby suck it , suck it deep, make it ready for your pussy, lubricate it. Common, I was moaning too.

When my dick got too much wet, I just got up and lifted her legs up my shoulder, pushing my cock slowly inside her tight pussy. She was damn hot inside. Believe me, I felt as If I am cumming, but I controlled myself hardly. Waited for 10 seconds and then slowly started drilling my best friend's wife. I drilled her deeper and deeper. My entire cock length was going inside and touching her ovaries. If someone had watched us, he must had said that I was looking like breeding her for pregnancy, impregnating my best friend's wife so deep and so hard.

It went on for a few minutes, and then we went into doggy style. I pushed my dick inside her wet pussy and started making doggy fucks. My big balls were bouncing and touching her butts. This was proving the best fuck of my life. Remember, I was not using the condom. So soon I felt cumming again. I shouted I'am cumming baby, she moaned louder and surprised me saying; don't pull out just cum inside. she begged for cum and Yeah I go. I shoot my load inside her. What a fuck it has been. An hour of sex , full of lust and fun. My best friend's wife has been deeply fucked by me. 

She was also finished with a moaning orgasm after getting my cum inside. After lying for a few minutes, she got up, went to washroom and cleaned herself. I have heard that never look into the eyes of a married woman after fucking her, so I obeyed the rule (she may get ashamed) and she got dressed. After adopting the same style of dress, she asked me to look outside for safety. I dressed up and came out. There was no one outside, so I shown her thumb to come out and have a go. She went out and I came inside. 

This incident happened recently. I'm still in a strong relation with her. I fucked her 2 times after that day and once in my friend's house and once again in my apartment. I am hoping she would soon be delivering my child as I'm sure to breed her. All 3 times I came inside her, filling her pussy with loads of cum and I expect she was in her ovulation days last time. 

This was all about my story "Dost Ki Biwi" please share your comments about this story. Fucking a friend's wife could be the dream of many Pakistani guys but I had been successful so quickly. Thanks God          

2 comments: